Quarta-feira, Dezanove de Março, 2008.


I'm sorry I didn't sound more excited on the phone. I'm sorry that after all these years I've left you feeling unrequited and alone, brought you to tears. I guess I never loved you quite as well as the way you loved me. I guess I'll never really be able to tell you how sorry I am. And I don't know what it is about you, I just know it's not what it was, I don't know why red fades before blue, it just does... and I don't know what it is about me, that I just can't keep still. I keep thinking someday I will make this all up to you, and maybe someday I will... I guess I never loved you quite as well as the way you loved me, I guess I'll never really be able to tell you how sorry I am.
Tiago's pseudo-i-will-make-it-up-to-you-gift.














Ani diFranco - Sorry I am

Sem comentários: